Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dolphins

Since I finally flew for the first time ever last year and I was finally able to scratch that of my "Things to do before I die list", I think I should tackle something else on that list. My list is not very long, I wonder what happens when I do them all???? Then is it ok to just kick the bucket??? I'll probably just keep adding to it, just in case!

Although, I doubt that I will ever actually meet Tom Cruise. That's on my list too. I've loved him for more than 1/2 my life. Longer than Danny, you can even ask him... he knows. I don't care what anyone says, he's GREAT! So as far as running out of to do things, I think that will be on my list forever.

Anywho, I think I will concentrate on swimming with the dolphins this year. I was born, raised and lived here all my life and have never even seen one HERE. Except at the Seaquarium, and I don't really like that place anymore. So yeah, that's my goal for 2006. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit