Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2006

It is soooo not worth it!

You need to get a loan to go to the movies. Danny is working today, so the girls & I decide to meet up with their friend & her mom. Dinner & a movie. Simple enough. A movie, my typical date when I was 14. Well..... just to get us in the door $21, we are starving so 1 popcorn & 2 drinks $15, time with the girls= priceless. Ok, we are at $36 and we haven't even had dinner yet. We watched RV, better than I expected. Stupidly funny but with little messages about family & integrity. It was OK. We could have waited a month, it will be out on DVD. My unlimited Blockbuster is only $19.99 for the month.

I don't have much planned for today. It's a gorgeous day. I should go out and sit by the pool and enjoy the fact that there is a slight breeze & no humidity. Maybe I'll go out in a mumu and try to tan my legs...... I wouldn't want to blind my neighbors for life by going out in a bathing suit.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit