Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

Air Travel


As many of you know, I just recently got up the nerve to get on a plane. Actually, my first ever flight was almost exactly10 months ago. Now we have something else to worry about. Me being the chicken shit that I am, who knows when I will fly again. Although, when I first got on that 1st plane, I had decided that I was not going to let fear rule my life. I (and no one really) don't know how long I've got. I could drop dead tomorrow. Maybe I should just concentrate on planning our next trip and not even think about any of those damn terrorists!

Now for my views on the new airline restrictions. It amazes me how many people are complaining about the restrictions that are put in place to help protect us. These are the same people that will probably be complaining if something were to happen. Scratch that. They probably won't be around to complain. Sure, it may take us more time to get to and from our destination. But the point is that we get there. Alive & in one piece. Hearing what the actual plan was, is pretty scary. Simultaneously blowing up 10 planes. I will take the extra time it takes to try to avoid this anytime!

No liquids, No gels, No lotions.....No Problem! Safe flight & safe landing = Happy Me!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit