Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2006

And so it begins.......



Another reason for my wanting to leave S. Florida!

The price we pay to live n paradise is getting higher & higher every year. I don't think that I want to live in "paradise" anymore.

We leave to NYC in 17 days according to the counter. Although this storm is predicted for Wed. or Thurs of this week, there better not be another one when we leave. Or while we are gone for that matter. I wouldn't be able to deal with the stress of the girls being here with my mom.

This stupid laptop keeps skipping 'G's' and I have to go back and add them when I am done. If some thing just doesn't sound right, I may have missed one. So just add a "G" somewhere and it should make sense. :) OK, otta o et some breakfast! ;)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I hope y'all will be ok. After Katrina last year, I think everyone is going to be "hurricane shy" for a little while.

Just keep packing. That'll help keep your mind off things.

Ad Sense unit