Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

I want cake!

Today was the first day of my supposed diet. I did quite well too. I had my 8+ glasses of water plus not even one Diet Coke. I am seriously addicted. I wonder if there is rehab for Diet Coke Junkies? Lets see how long this lasts. I can live without food but I definately cannot live without cake (or any kind of sweets). I'm going to buy those 100 calorie packs of cookies and see how I do with those.
My head hurts and I'm sure that it's from Diet Coke withdrawls!

School started today! Hooray!! Problem is that it is my turn to take them to school tomorrow. Danny says that it was a nightmare this morning. Ugh! Not only do I have to wake up early but I also have to deal with traffic. It's not only the traffic though. I'm sure that it would not be so bad if not for the rude parents who feel that they are above everyone else so they don't make the line. Instead they either stop in the middle of a four lane road and let their kids off right there or they pull up to the front of the line & cut in. That is one of my pet peeves. And unfortunately it's not only a school problem.

I must get to bed early today, have to be up by 6:20.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm seriously addicted to Coke Zero. Seriously.

The 100 Calorie Packs are great. The Oreos are my favorite! I'm also a peanut butter junkie, so I like the Planters Peanut Butter Crisps.

I'm trying to limit myself to one soft drink per day. Some days that works better than others!

Melissa

Ad Sense unit