Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 18, 2006

Holy High Prices Batman!

I have been looking around for a place to stay in NYC. I was so proud of myself for finding that airfare so darn cheap. Danny was a happy camper as well. Now I have hit my first road bump. Hotels are big $$$$$ for the week that we are going. I'm finding rates of $450 plus per night! I expected high but not this high! To sleep, because that is all we need the room for, it's not like we stay in there all day an veg!
Even my all time favorite Priceline is not cooperating for that week. There is no way that we can pay upwards of 3K to sleep for 7 days. We just got back from our California trip and my Amex is still recovering!

I will keep looking. Heck, I have all the time in the world right?????

No comments:

Ad Sense unit