Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Art is your emotions flowing in a river of imagination

Danny & I went to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival today. I think it gets bigger & bigger every year. Fortunately, we had a beautiful day & it wasn't as hot as previous years. There was lots of interesting art. Of course, everyone has their own defenition of art. There was a wide array of all types of art. Paintings, Photographs, clay, metal, jewelry.... you name it, they had it. And if you want it, it will cost you big $$$$$$. Needless to say we left empty handed. We usually do. Below are the sculptures that never cease to amaze me. Be sure to click on them to make them bigger. I see them year after year but we still tend to wait around to see if they move. These sculptures have everything from goosebumps, to veins, to cellulite! I think I will have one made of myself, so Danny can put it in his house after I die :)


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow those sculptures look so real!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

That seems so strange to have an art festivel in Winter. I wouldn't know how to act.
very odd sculptures. cool.

Ad Sense unit