Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday Morning

I arrived at Tuesday Morning today, Tuesday morning, 5 minutes before their scheduled opening time of 8AM. Apparently, they decided to open earlier and the store was packed. Not only was it packed but all the good stuff that I wanted was gone! I woke up early. Ok, I had to get up anyway to take the girls to school. I usually take them in my PJs and pray that I don't get stopped or get in an accident or something. It's happened before, but I didn't learn my lesson. Anyhoo, I got up, got dressed, drove to Tuesday Morning and didn't get any bargains!
Not a happy camper. So, to make myself feel better I go to Target. Here I find a bunch of crap at 75% off so that makes me feel a bit better.

On a side note, what is up with the diapered astronaut chick? All these psycho love triangle people lately. Fortunately for the diaper girl's target, the nut case did not succeed. Not like, the other psycho who messed with the girl's parachute and the poor woman plunged to her death. Question. Is any man worth losing everything? Family, Pride, Freedom?? Very sad. Especially since the astronaut has a husband & 3 kids. I did find the diaper part amusing though!

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I haven't been to Tuesday Morning for awhile. I found a great table at Target for 75% off, but of course they were out. Grrrrr.......My local Fred Meyer had 60% off clearance and I picked up a few items for Lucas' birthday.
And about the astroNUT.......I was reading the paper and a guy said that just because she was a astronaut, doesn't mean she wasn't just normal like the rest of us. That made me LOL.

Ad Sense unit