Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last Minute Shopping

This is what Walgreen's looked like yesterday afternoon. I am still kickingmyself for not having my camera with me a few minutes ago. I went in to pick up a poster board with Kari, it was wall to wall people. Everyone was clutching something pink or red. Heck, it's the thought that counts. It doesn't matter that not much thought went into it. :) Tomorrow, everybody & their mothers will be on a street corner selling flowers & other cutesie stuff for all the ones that did not want to make the lines tonight.

I'm one to talk though. We really don't "do" Valentine's Day. We won't even go out to dinner tomorrow because all the restaurants will be mad crazy. Doesn't mean that we don't love each other. Just means that we don't need a special day to prove it. That's done on a daily basis. Through thick or thin. Good times & bad. Paycheck to paycheck. Plus I buy myself presents every day anyways. Well, I'm off to find that postr board now.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit