Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my nephew's birthday. He's been here since Friday and counting down the days. My brother got in at around 2AM. That made him VERY happy as he thought his dad was not going to make it back for his birthday. We all went to Dave & Buster's for lunch and play. In total we had about seven $10 cards to play with. He had a good time and collected about 1200 tickets. For about $70 in game play, he could cash in his tickets for a $3 toy! I got him a bunch of tickets since I rock at Deal or No Deal. I found it kind of odd to be sitting in an arcade, playing games that have call buttons for cocktail service! :)

If anyone is wondering, I think the egg donor remembered at around 2PM. She must have talked to him for about one minute.

Happy Birthday sweet boy!



No comments:

Ad Sense unit