Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Planning Ahead

As I am sure you all know, I have amazing cake decorating skills. I kid. But I have promised myself & my girls to keep trying. I must practice, practice, practice. Because when my daughters get married, I want to make the cake. Not just any cake though. I want to make THIS cake:


Prepare yourself

↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
You're going to LOVE it!

↓


↓


↓


↓


You will want one for your friends & family

↓


↓


↓


↓


I will have a waiting list a mile long, so order early...

↓


↓


↓


↓

I'm gonna be one busy lady!


4 comments:

Martha said...

Wow....that's stunning. I wouldn't even try such a thing! My sister got married yesterday...it was perfect. A friend from church actually made her cake, only 3 tiers though!

Munchkins and Music said...

Amazing cake! Wow!

Melissa said...

The church wouldn't have been big enough for both me AND a life-sized replica made of cake!

Man, I don't even want to think about how long that took to make!

Damselfly said...

That's amazing artwork!

Um, who gets to eat the eye?

;)

Ad Sense unit