Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

Award. For me?


I forgot that sweet Melissa gave me an award the other day. The Arte & Pico Award. The site is in spanish & even I had a hard time but scroll down for english. Anyhoo,apparently, Melissa thinks that I have an artistic blog! Me. Jack of all trades, master of none! I hope she does not have second thoughts after seeing my last "creation" LOL!

I'm supposed to choose 5 other blogs to pass it on to, but I have to think about that and get back to it later.

Right now I have to get ready to go to my nephew's end of camp show. He is dancing in it. His witch with a capital B egg donor does not want to take him. So yes dear friends, it falls on my mom. Who by the way is tending to my stepdad who was finally released from the hospital. So we are going so that the poor child has his own little fan club. My brother has been trying to rearrange his flight schedule so that he gets in on time but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Betcha he'll be comin home with us tonight. After all, it's friday night. The nighclub will be hot tonight!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the award, I think it is well deserved.

Send out a cheer to the little guy for me.

Damselfly said...

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Melissa said...

Hey, just because we may have a 'bad day' doesn't mean we aren't still artistic - and I still think your cake was beautiful!

Ad Sense unit