Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

When will I learn????

Almost a year to the day of this post. Same place. Same drink. Same effect. I should know by now!

Fay was fortunately just a rain event. Although Fay is gone, the rain continues. My nephew was here through it all since my brother was working. And of course the woman was no where to be found. The kid could have been sitting under a mango tree in the middle of it all, but she couldn't take a moment to see if he was ok. Sad thing is that he was worried about HER!

I have tickets to see Cirque du Soleil "Believe" with Criss Angel in Vegas. I bought the tickets but now I'n not having much luck with transportation. Hopefully Spirit comes through for me on this one. Looking to go as cheaply as possible. I really want to see this show and the seats are fantastic! I may have to use my brother's buddy passes but I would have to go stand-by.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck on finding a way to get there! Take plenty of pics for me will ya?? Glad to hear you are safe and sound and that Fay has finally moved on. Have a fantastic weekend!

Melissa said...

I think some of that "rain event" has finally made its way up to north Mississippi. Glad you survived!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're safe and sound!

Non-rev shouldn't be too bad since school is back in session. Good luck!

Ad Sense unit