Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

It's Here!

Hurray! My new Rebel Xsi is here! Now I actually have to read the manual an take a course or two twenty! I still have my lttle old faithful point and shoot, that I carry around in my purse at all times. Not only am I able to take regular pictures & video, but I can take underwater pictures & videos! It's an Olympus Stylus 720. They have newer models out but I don't need to upgrade yet.

Anyhoo, I am entering the Sandisk YouTube Film Festival Contest & the Sandisk Contest over at 5 minutes for Mom. I can so use that SDHC card for my new camera plus its a 4GB!

This is the video that I entered. Nothing stupendous. Just a little clip of my nephew showing off under water. If you can, click on over to Youtube an rate it for me. Lie if you have to ;)





No comments:

Ad Sense unit