Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wash Out

I got a not so early start to my day today. I was able to make it to Art in the Park by noon. Which was a good thing, since it started rainng the minute that we left the park at around 2PM. It rained non-stop for about 6 hours! The art show was fun and I did buy a bronze piece for my terrace. I'll post a picture once I put it up. It has these razor sharp leaves though. I didn't notice until I got home, but I had scratched my legs and my arms while carrying the stupid thing to the car. People are going to think that I am cutting myself! Little do they know that I am too much of a wuz to ever do that. Heck, when I was a kid, my friend wanted to be blood sisters. So she pricked her finger and when it was my turn, I chickened out!


Here is a picture of what I didn't buy! Honestly, I don't know what anyone would do with something like that. Not being mean, it's still great work on the part of the artist, but really...

I also bought something else. And this alone, makes for a successful outing...

And finally, reason 1,031 why I hate driving in Miami. Here is a quick view of my drive today.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the new purchase.

Love the video!!! Crazy people come out of the woodwork when it rains/snows.

doodlebugmom said...

We had snow yesterday!

Melissa said...

Around here, in the summer, during the dry spells, people just forget how to drive in the rain!

I would NOT have that giant grasshopper in my yard. Icky!

Ad Sense unit