Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Slacker

I have been slackin' on the blog. I have been so preoccupied with our trip that I forget to not only blog, but I forget to visit blogs.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in the MIA. We decided to take advantage of the weather and go waste some gas for a drive. We figured we would take a quick drive west and be back within an hour or two. EIGHT hours later, we finally got back home! We went all the way to Naples, got a bite to eat, then turned around and came back home. We stopped to visit some gators along the way as well.


<----Um, you dont have to tell me !
Car rides do that to people.---->


2 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

I love NAPA!

He is knocked out in the backseat. You wore the baby out ;)

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a fun and exhausting adventure.

Ad Sense unit