Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

DHC

$5 off orders of $30 or more


DHCcare.com is your exclusive online source in the U.S. for authentic DHC products - skincare and cosmetics from one of Japan's top beauty companies. We are also a provider of fine foods and nutritional supplements - products that help you be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Look for new sales and liquidation specials every month for a savings of up to 50% off! Get 4 free samples every time you order.


DHC USA Incorporated is my #1 go to brand for skin care. I use their Deep Cleansing Oil exclusively. It is the only product that cleans and removes my make-up quickly and without harsh chemicals. Don't let the name fool you, there is no oily residue. Nor does it clog pores. I even it to remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes. I use the "Olive Essential Set" as my nightly routine. I also ADORE the "Velvet Skin Coat" as a primer or on it's own. I love how my skin looks and feels after using the Velvet Skin. Try it, you will not be dissapointed. Do yourself a favor, go to the DHC USA Website and see what they have to offer. Plus, you get to choose 4 samples with every purchase. If you decide to order, be a pal and please click through from here.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit