Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

We're going to Disney World... AGAIN!



I had recently decided that I would like to start a new blog aside from my personal blog, or maybe merged with my personal blog. I would really like to get into the reviewing/sweepstakes aspect of blogging. I currently write reviews on a private level directly to companies via mystery shopping. Since I am such a huge travel junkie, I am fortunate that many of my assignments are travel reltaed. I have also done public reviews for sites like BzzAgent, HouseParty and a few others.
So pretty soon, there will be a change or maybe an addition to this blog. Stay Tuned.
Which brings me to Social Media Moms Celebration at Disney World! When this amazing opportunity presented itself, I just couldn't pass it up. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible. Not only from the guest speakers & the conference experience, but also from all the ladies (& gents) that I will meet! This is the 1st conference of this sort that I will be attending, so I really don't now what to expect. One extremely fantastic perk is that I can take Danny & the girls! How awesome is that? And it's at Walt Disney World to boot!
I would like to thank 5 Minutes for Mom, Resourceful Mommy Media, Mom Bloggers Club , Mom Select and of course Walt Disney World for hosting this event.


No comments:

Ad Sense unit