Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hawaiian Airlines

A few days ago, I mentioned that I would be placing ads on my blog. Just to see how it goes. I decided that any ads that are placed on my site, would be from companies that I actually have done busines with and use frequently. That is why I decided against the Ad-Sense, since I would have no control over what is advertised. So for now, I have chosen the following.


Hawaiian Airlines

Hawaiian has a wonderful 77 year history. We are renown for our inflight service (including not only offering a tasty complimentary meal but a choice of three meals in Coach on daytime flights) and for our punctuality (we've been America's number one on-time airline for over 2.5 years). We operate from more U.S. mainland gateways to Hawaii than any other airline: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose and Seattle. All our mainland gateways offer one or more daily nonstop flights to Honolulu while San Diego, Portland and Seattle also have nonstops to Maui. We also operate nonstop service from Honolulu to Sydney, Australia, Pago Pago, American Samoa and Papeete, Tahiti. Our entire mainland to Hawaii and South Pacific service is operated with 252-seat, Boeing 767-300 aircraft. The 767-300 is the ideal aircraft for this service as it offers widebody, twin-aisle comfort in a 2-3-2 seat configuration in Coach.

Hawaiian also operates over 115 daily flights between the Hawaiian Islands with state-of-the-art, 123-seat, Boeing 717-200 aircraft and the convenience of seat assignments like our long-haul flights. Besides providing Hawaii's best interisland service, our flights make easy connections to/from the mainland and South Pacific.



I chose Hawaiian Airlines because it is my all time favorite airline for my travels to Hawaii. I love their planes, their service & especially their On-Time record. I have used them for both flights to/from the mainland & interisland and I have never been dissapointed. I have also received very good customer service via phone & email. I will hopefully be booking my October trip with them real soon!

Danny & I on our way to Maui onboard Hawaiian Airlines






No comments:

Ad Sense unit