Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Pi Day!

Pi, is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi = 3.1415926535... Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th.


Not that I really remember what Pi actually is, I just know that it's 3.14. Just wanted to act all smart and stuff. I never was very good in math. English was my stronger subject. As far as math goes, until this day, I still say that we just need the basics. Unless, of course, you plan on being a rocket scientist or something. I get along quite well with =,-.x,/ thank you very much. Plus, I'm great at percentages! Got to know my commissions, plus I definitely need to be able to figure out my Target sales!

I have been neglecting this blog but I have been stressing about having to sleep in the streets of Boston. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but we will be going to Boston for 5 days next month. Not my idea. We just got another great fare on Spirit and D decided that he wanted to go to Beantown. Now, I really prefer going to DC. But since I always choose our travel destinations, I felt the need to let him choose. Just this once. Problem is, hotels are freakin' expensive in Boston! And Priceline is not cooperating! Maybe we can pitch a tent in Boston Commons. We'll see how this goes. For the 1st time ever, I'm not very excited about a trip!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Math wasn't my strong suit either - that's why I don't handle our checkbook! I'm one of those "never look at the statement" type of folks!

At least you're trying to find something before you go - I had a friend when I lived in SC who decided to take her girls to Myrtle Beach for the fourth of July. On the spur of the moment. With no reservations.

They ended up sleeping in their van after driving around for three hours looking for a vacancy.

I'm sure you'll do better than they did, though!

Ad Sense unit