Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Well what do you know!!!


I apparently do not know much! Did you know that all birds are dinosaurs but not all dinosaurs are birds? I didn't! I just found out about that very interesting tidbit of information today.

At the zoo.

I had to wake up early to take Kari to a bus that was going to deliver her to Orlando for the FCCLA competition. I, of course, had to make sure that the bus driver was not drunk. Yeah, I have issues, whatever. Anyhoo, everyone was there on time except for one kid who just strolled in 45 minutes late. No apologies from her nor her mom. All the other kids had woken up early, gotten to the meeting place on time and were all sitting in the bus. In the meantime, these 2 probably slept a little later, stopped for breakfast and quite possibly stopped at Target on the way. No worries. In any case, they finally left. Behind schedule, but they left. And arrived safe. Only because I made sure that the driver wasn't drunk! ;)


Once the bus was on it's way, I made my way to the zoo. I got there right when they opened. It was a little freaky, because I was the only one there. It was freaky nice though. It was soooo quiet. The purpose of my visit was to try out my new shoes. The verdict is in. I LOVE my MBT's!! I spent 4 hours there. Walked the entire zoo. And my feet don't hurt. Neither do my knees. My calves do feel like I worked out though. So, ugly or not, they are keepers! Here are some more pictures. Since I don't leave home without my camera.















Baby Giraffe is exactly 1 month old today! CUTE!














Chimps are my favorite!














Big Cat! Wonder if I'm allergic to him too?




These Gazelles all stopped to stare at me. Where else can ou see a camel strolling past a palm tree?


Strange but beautiful flower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some amazing shots! What kind of camera do you have?

Whitney said...

Great pics!!! That flower is quite odd but really intriguing!

Ad Sense unit