Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 16,1989 6:45 AM Kat is born.


Today is my baby's birthday! Her nineteenth birthday. I feel so freakin' old! I swear, it was just the other day that I gave birth to her!
She's a little bit of sunshine, She's a smile to light your days, She will steal your heart and keep it With her warm endearing ways, She's your precious little daughter, With a sweetness from above Who will fill your years with laughter And your life with lots of love.
Enjoy your last year as a teenager baby girl! I love you! All the way to China!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I know I've said this before, but she is so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Damselfly said...

A beautiful girl ... and congrats to you as a mama!

*Tanyetta* said...

she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday kat! your mom truly adores you :)

Ad Sense unit