Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

90% = LOVE


I over-slept today, so I didn't get to Target till 10AM. Most of the good stuff was gone but I did manage to get a cartfull of junk. I got tons of giftbags, ribbons, decorations, lights,socks, dishes, food stuff & tons of other stuff. $400 retail for $40. Yahoo!!! This is not a spectator sport. It's all about the hunt. Couldn't leave my cart alone because people would start picking through it.

We hope to finally be able to take down the Christmas stuff & get the house bac to normal. I LOVE the house when it's decorated for the holidays. But it will look kind of odd if I keep it up year round!

I have 2 1/2 days of food freedom before the dieting starts on Monday. So that means that I have to get rid of all the junk food in this house by Sunday night. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

Kari left to Orlando for the FEA conference. That means that I won't sleep well until she gets back safe.

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Don't you LOVE Target Sales? LOVE THEM! I didn't see much at our Target on Saturday. I am so out of the Christmas mood, they would probably have to give it to me at this point.
I was just thinking today of some spring stuff I got for 75% off. The gal at the register actually gave me 75% off the 50% off price. SCORE!!!

Ad Sense unit