Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Submarine Races!

Many moons ago, I remember being asked if I wanted to go see the submarine races. At the time, I was somewhat naive and actually thought that we would be going to an actual race! I didn't want to seem stupid by asking how we would know who was winning. I just figured that the subs would have flags attached or something. So we get to the beach and I figured that the race had been cancelled since no one else was around. I was finally clued in on the supposed races and although I was a wee bit disappointed, that wore off rather quick. You learn something new every day. That day I learned, not only that there was no such thing as submarine races but that boys come up with weird little names for everything!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit