Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Compulsive Hoarding

Well, there you go. It's apparently a real medical condition. See my 1/12 post to see the extent of my illness. Danny has it in a different way as well. He hates to throw anything out. "Because, you never know when you might need it!"

I learned of this condition after looking through tonight's TV listings. I guess I'll be Tivo-ing Primetime. Although I can assure you it is in no way, even remotely as bad here. But I want to show him what he can become. I'll just fast forward through the part about "We hoard, collect and buy more stuff than we have room to store. "

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My mom compulsively buys knick-knacks and, of all things, food gift sets on clearance - like the tins or jars of pretzels or whatever that are sold at Christmas. She has no more room in her house for either, but let her get near a Target, and it's Katie bar the door!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

It's so freeing to rid yourself of stuff you don't need. Better yet, have a yard sale! Make some money!

And yes, we are soul sisters! You and me? Shopping bargins......stop right there. Danger!

Ad Sense unit