Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions?

I hate to say that I am making resolutions since I always break them before February. So, my resolution is not to break my resolutions!

I NEED to lose weight. Ideally before the summer. Absolutely before our trip to Hawaii. My #1 resolution is to eat right & exercise. I will try to go to WW meetings although I am not very good at that type of thing. I will continue to exercise at least 5 times a week. And I must definitely cut down on Diet Coke. The can that is right next to me is saying "Yeah right".

Here is an excerpt from Reader's Digest:

Our ancestors ate to survive. They ate because they were hungry or to celebrate a victory over a warring tribe. Us? We eat because we are hungry, too, of course- but also when we are stressed, angry, bored, depressed, frustrated, busy, not busy enough, getting together with friends, or ticked off that the Dolphins (changed to fit) lost.

So true. So whether they like it or not, starting next Monday the entire family will eat what I make or they will starve or cook for themselves. If you go back, I'm sure I've said this before. But this time I mean it!

Breathe..........

No comments:

Ad Sense unit