Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Feels like I have been on my feet for 5 days straight. My body is killing me! We had Christmas Eve dinner at my sister- in-law's house. Then Christmas was spent with family & friends here a our house. Yummy ham & lots & lots of sweet! Yeah, my brief aversion to sweets is over! Thing is that between my Bakingpalooza, the stuff I had to make for the 24th, then getting ready for our little shindig, and of course cleaning up after.. my body feels like it was run over by a mack truck! Even today. I finished cleaning up yesterday, then vegged for the rest of the day. Plan on doing a little of the same today!


We got a Wii, so that's going to be fun. I'm not a gamer, but some of the games are quite fun! Plus some of them give you quite a work out.


I got my mom & my uncle a photo book from MyPublisher.com. It was a big hit. I used photos from my grandfather's scrapbook ( I guess that's who I get it from) which someone recently brought back from Cuba. These photos range from about 1920 or so til about 1950 or so. The quality of the pictures is not the best. Time does that unfortunately. But the book turned out beautifully! I highly recommend My Publisher. It's super easy to work with and the service is quick!


I also have been keeping up with sweet Julian. I am so happy that he was able to enjoy Christmas. My heart breaks for him & his family. He is such a brave, sweet little boy. An inspiration to all of us. Please pray for him and his family. I am so happy that they got their Christmas Miracle. Mimi shared a sweet video of her king! If the link does not work, his care page is JuliansWorld.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The holidays are a little like a vacation in that way - you need a holiday to recover from the holiday!

Get some rest! I know I would be if I could!

doodlebugmom said...

congrats on the Wii!

And its a holiday hangover, you don't even have to drink, its just that feeling the day after Christmas.

Ad Sense unit