Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

My eyes hurt!

I may be blinded for life! It always amazes me what some women wear in public. If, and I stress IF, they can pull it off, fine. If they are young & fit, they can get away with it. Then you have what I see all too often. I'm talking about the "more mature" set. And I mean "more mature" than me. Lets put it this way, my grandma "mature". They go out in their daisy dukes, with their saggy bellies hanging out over the waist band, donning their high heels & bright red lipstick in the middle of the afternoon. Oh, and you can't forget the belly ring hence the reason for the belly hanging out for all to see.

I'm all for feeling younger than you actually are, but puleeze!!

Since I am evil and I am going to rot in hell for my evilness, and since I carry around my camera anyway, I thought that I would share with you my friends.

There are days that I wish that my purse camera had better zoom, and today is one of those days. You probably can't really appreciate the total effect but it's the best I could do. You can't see all the belly dimples and since it's from the front, you can't see the thong stickin' out from behind. By the way, Danny was with me and he was cheering me on in my evilness. So we will at least burn in hell together!

And just for fun, here is one from the fair earlier this year:





2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

oh, I think I am speechless!

:O

Scribbit said...

Not pretty. Nope.

Ad Sense unit