Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Welcome to Our Home!


This year I cut back a bit on our decorating a bit. We are having the exterior of our home painted, so the exterior is not decorated. And at this late date, it definitely will not get done. If we go through all that trouble, dagnabit, it will be up for at least a month! They have been painting for the past 2 weeks and they still are not finished! I'm not upset... really. We also usually put up two 3ft pre lit trees in the family room, but the stupid lights burned out on one completely and the other is 1/2 & 1/2 so I didn't want to deal with fixin' that.


So, without further ado...

This is our big fat fakey tree. I just noticed an empty hole on it and it is really annoying me! Can't see it by just looking at it but is very obvious in the picture. As soon as I am done here, I'm gonna go fix that!



These next pictures are of my foyer area. I didn't decorate my door this year either. This has been a very slow year for Christmas cards. Must be the increased cost to mail. Notice my fakey poinsettias. Hey, at least I can't kill those! Plus when I first got them, Danny asked if I had watered them! So they must look somewhat real.




Here is my staircase. I'm using my little camera, so the pics are not that great. I'll try to take new ones later. We don't have a mantle, so our stockings are hung on the staircase with care.




And finally, some of my tabletop stuff. Actually just 2. I also have a really cute fiber optics village thingy, that was one of my great Target deals at 90% off, but I can't get a good picture of it. The nativity scene is a musical snow globe and the other is on my coffee table, those candles have never been lit!








Thanks for stopping by!


And I hope you have a very


Happy & Healthy Holiday!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

How pretty! If I ever get my house clean, I can take pictures and post them too!

Quirky said...

Your home is beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your staircase. Just fabulous! Thanks for letting me look around!

doodlebugmom said...

You have a beautiful home and your decorations are perfect. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is gorgeous in between those two tall windows!!

Jess said...

Beautiful tree! Your wreath and garland look great, too.

Robin said...

Your staircase is spectacular! These pictures are just fine, I wouldn't take the time to do 'em over (instead, visit 10 more blogs, lol).

Hope you have a Merry Christmas (here for BooMama's party!).

Robin @ PENSIEVE

Hootin Anni said...

I see it! I see it!! Yes, it IS blank in that one spot. Are you kidding me? I really don't but I want to say anyway....it's all so gorgeous!!

[did you get it all adjusted]

I have a slide show for my tour.
I hope you can get connected to view with me, if not, I have a few thumbnail images on my regular blog too.---

My Slide Show Tour

*Tanyetta* said...

love it. you have a beautiful home! what's your secret? no really. i wish to be that clean one day ;)

also, i love all your decorating skills. and here i was all proud that i threw a bow on the top of our tree. LOL

love it ;)

ellen b. said...

your home is lovely. The tree looks gorgeous. I can't see a hole! :) Thanks for the tour...

Melissa Stover said...

beautiful home!

Gretchen said...

Can't find the hole in the tree, but I tried, for your sake. :) Your staircase looks spectacular! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

oh that banister is the absolute best!!!! gorgeous!

Ad Sense unit