Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Stuff Collector

I have admitted in the past that I am somewhat of a hoarder. To an extent. I LOVE me a good bargain and sometimes when Target has their 90% off, although I may not need something at the moment, I will probably need it eventually. So in my cart it goes. Then it's time to find a place to store the stuff. Beacause unlike typical hoarders, I can't stand messiness.


I also hoard scrapbook suff. Tons of stuff that I have not created anything with in ages! Especially since I have discovered a new love. One that I will share with ou after the holidays.


So, aside from my hoarding. I actually collect stuff. Stuff that is actually not considered part of my hoarding crap.



I collect decorative eggs. I've been collecting eggs since around 1997 or so. I get a new one at least once a year. I tried to get Danny to buy this one for me, but he refused. Cheapo! Here is my curio with my eggs. Cleaning it is a pain in the a$$ chore, but it has to be done. I took a picture from the side so I would not come out in the pic.

I also collect magnets from the places we trave to. This is the refrigerator in the garage.


I have also started collecting 2 other items wthin the last 2 years or so.


Small boxes & perfume bottles.





Even Danny collects something. He always picks up a shot glass or 2 when we travel.


He just does not have a place to display them yet.

So, what do you collect???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I collect scrapbook supplies too! It's a sickness, I tell you!

I just realized, I don't really collect anything else. One of the ladies at work says that everyone should collect something (a maxim from an old friend of hers who owned an antique shop) and she's started my daughter on a snow globe collection.

Now I want to collect something!

Ad Sense unit