Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bloggyversaries

Two ladies will be celebrating their 1st Bloggyversary soon. My 1st and 2nd passed without my even noticing. Sad, very sad. Maybe I will remember the 3rd year mark. Anyhoo, why don't ya'll stop by and join in the festivities.




First off, we have Summer's Nook. She will be celebrating on June 27th. All Day. With games & prizes EVERY hour on the dot between 10AM- 8PM. Oh, and if you blog about it between today & tomorrow, you could possibly win a $10 GC to MY Target!

AND



Tip Junkie starts celebrating next week. For 20 days! A prize a day for 20 days. June 30th-July 28th. Sounds sort of like me and my birthday MONTH!

So hop on over and wish them a Happy Bloggyversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Lissete!

Ad Sense unit