Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

In Search Of... Part Trois

It's time for another edition of In Search Of...


This is where I post what people search and my blog comes up as a hit.

Here is Part 1 & Part 2, in case you're bored. So without further ado.



Do you hear what I hear?

What exactly do you hear? Weird voices in your head? Actually, I sometimes have that little angel/devil thing going on. Just like in the Flintstones!



had to pee" "couldn't hold it anymore"

I'm sorry to hear that. Did it happen in public? Did you make a puddle? They sell Depends at Target if you're interested.


my feet smell like vinegar

Yuck! Thanks for ltting me know. I'll be sure not to try to smell your feet now. And how exactly did that lead them to my blog?


compulsive hoarding photos

Guilty as charged. Yes, I do hoarde stuff. I rarely post pictures of the stuff though. Sorry.


how to never lose anything

When you find out, please fill me in. While you're at it, please let me know how not to forget things as well!


my eyes hurt from the laptop

Then get off the darn thing! Unless you're a glutton for punishment like myself!



"boobs have gotten huge"

I hear ya sister! In my case, it's just a matter of gaining way to much weight.


real life case of remembering last birth

Now this one boggles my mind. Do you remember giving birth or doo you remember being born? If it's the 1st one, then ok. I remember that too. But if it's the latter, ou have come to the wrong place. I don't even remember last week ;)


upcoming trip, afraid to fly

This one is totally understandable. I crap buckets everytime I get on a plane. BUT since I just started flying recently, 2 1/2 years ago to be exact, I say go for it. Pop some Dramamine or Ativan and have fun when you get there. Since 2005 I have been on about 18 planes and one helicopter. Plus I have knocked some things off my bucket list!


what does the name lissete mean

This is from one of he baby names sites:

Meaning of Lisette - What does the name Lisette means?
Pronunciation:lee-zett
Gender: Girl Name
Origin:
French
Name Meaning:
Form of Lisa, which is short for the
Hebrew name Elizabeth, meaning "pledged to God."

These last 2 are somewhat related

cigarettes don't stink/ cigarette "just started smoking"

First of all, they do stink! Second, stop now! Before it's too late!



1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

now that's funny!

i need to check what people search to find my blog.

wait, i have about 3 readers. I know they're probably just typing in DJ. :)

Ad Sense unit