Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dress your age...

It's been a while since I've updated this thing. I keep meaning to, but I keep forgetting. My nephew just left. He was here since Thursday. It's so different having a kid in the house. Especially a boy. He is such a good kid though. No trouble whatsoever.


My brother came to pick him up today. He was telling me about his last layover. They had gone to a restaurant/nightclub and the place was crawling with old folks. Not cute little couples out for a night of dancing. Noooo, these were all singles looking to hook up. No one was younger than 65. He was telling me about this one old lady in a short skirt and fish net elbow length gloves. I had visions of the Madonna wanna be's of the 80's. He then told me that she was all decked out and even had her cane decorated! Her CANE! Most of the ladies were dressed in minis and push up bras. Or the ones with their bellies hanging out. He also said that all the men had black shoe polish on their hair. Now, have I not taught him anything??? I want pictures!!!


Don't get me wrong, I'm all for enjoying yourself no matter what your age. But for crissake, I don't run around dressing like a 12 year old.

What about you? Would you like to see your mom or grandma dressed like that?



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Heck no! My mom does dress her age, but I can't imagine my (now departed) grandmother dressing like that - she was a farmer/preacher's wife, and most of the time stuck to cotton housedresses!

doodlebugmom said...

I keep picturing Grandma Yetta (from the nanny) in fishnets...ewww!

*Tanyetta* said...

*old lady in a short skirt and fish net elbow length gloves*

LOL

umm...yeah. that was WRONG on so many levels ;)

Ad Sense unit