Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Class of 2008

Yesterday was Kari's graduation. If I say that it wasn't a whirlwind of emotions, I would be lying. I am so proud and happy for her that words cannot express. But the realization that my babies are all grown up still tugs at my heartstrings!

So to my sweet baby girl, may all your dreams and wishes come true. Remember that if your mind can conceive it and your heart can believe it, then you can achieve it! You have a very bright future ahead of you and this is one more step in your jour journey of life.

We Love You!
The picture did not come out very well as we were sitting up in the nosebleed section and my zoom can only do so much!

And here she is with Kat after the ceremony:

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

Congratulations to Kari!

Congratulations to Mom too!

Your daughters are so beautiful.

Ad Sense unit