Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I know I mentioned National Chilhood Cancer Awareness a few posts down. And here I am with another request. No, this one doesn't involve donations. Although, if youo are so inclined, my walk page will be there through Sept. 30th.


I have mentioned that I have been following the story of this one little boy for a little over a year now. They will be headed back to the RMH in NYC in a couple of weeks for another MRI and his omaya reservoir placement (this is a port that will be placed in his head). Coleman's journey began Sept. 21, 2006. He and his twin brother were 2 and 1/2 years old. He was diagnosed with MEDULLOBLASTOMA. He is one of thousands diagnosed each year.

I am posting not only to raise awareness for Childhood Cancer but to ask for a favor. I would like to get a postcard sent to Coleman from all 50 states and even outside the US if possible.
If you would like to send a postcard to Coleman, email me and I will provide the address. I just ask that you address it to both boys, so his brother does not feel left out. They are only 4 after all. Here is a video that his mom posted a while back.


If you would like to help this cause please visit my Walk Pageat CureSearch.org. If you are unable to now, but wish to contribute in the future, you can go directly to CureSearch. Every little bit helps. They, and St.Jude's actually get the bulk of my annual donations.

If you have read this far, THANK YOU! And please let me know if you would like to send a postcard to Coleman.

Hugs!


No comments:

Ad Sense unit