Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

You ate what?

Got this from Linda's blog and since I'm such a picky eater, I figurd it would be easy enough.




1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.

What? No option for I never heard of this??
The Very Great Taste Omnivore’s Hundred:

1. Venison
2. Nettle tea
3. Huevos rancheros I don't like eggs.Period. Except in my baking.
4. Steak tartare Medim Well Please.
5. Crocodile Danny tried alligator though. Yuck!
6. Black pudding I'm not a vampire thank you very much.
7. Cheese fondue LOVE it! We love going to the Melting Pot.
8. Carp
9. Borscht - I hate beets.
10. Baba ghanoush
11. Calamari
12. Pho
13. PB&J sandwich - I don't like pb but I do like pb cookies.
14. Aloo gobi I don't like Indian food.
15. Hot dog from a street cart When in NYC...
16. Epoisses- I don't like stinky cheese, but who knows
17. Black truffle- I have had white truffles & w.t oil does that count?
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes we have local winery about 30 minutes away. They make wine from Mango, Passionfruit, Guava and some other fruits. The Passionfruit is not bad but I don't drink much.
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream I love pistachio ice cream & watergate salad made with pistachio pudding... but i don't eat pistachios.
21. Heirloom tomatoes- I have probably had them but I'm not sure.
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras
24. Rice and beans Um, yeah, my family is Cuban.
25. Brawn, souse or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche I can take it or leave it
28. Oysters
29. Baklava
30. Bagna cauda Take out the anchovies and I'm good to go
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl I don't like C.C. but Danny LOVES it!
33. Salted lassi
34. Sauerkraut
35. Root beer float- I don't care much for R.B.
36. Cognac with a fat cigar
37. Clotted cream tea
38. Vodka jelly/Jell-O
39. Gumbo
40. Oxtail
41. Curried goat
42. Whole insects Not whole, nor halved, nor quartered. Disgusting!
43. Phaal
44. Goat’s milk
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more I had a sip of Johnny Walker Blue label just to see what all the fuss was about. Tasted just as crappy as the regular stuff to me. Obviously, I am not a drinker.
46. Fugu I had to Google this.
47. Chicken tikka masala But I love chicken marsala!
48. Eel
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut LOVE them!
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear_ I tried prickly pear candy though
52. Umeboshi Googled
53. Abalone
54. Paneer
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal - Although, I don't like salad on my burger... I take out the lettuce.
56. Spaetzle
57. Dirty gin martini
58. Beer above 8% ABV
59. Poutine- I'm on the fence on this one. Almost tried it in Canada. Love cheese fries but...
60. Carob chips They're all right
61. S’mores
62. Sweetbreads
63. Kaolin- What is this?
64. Currywurst
65. Durian- I saw this on the Food Network once and it sounds yummy but if it stinks, I would probably pass.
66. Frogs’ legs Not in this lifetime!
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake All of them! Yum!
68. Haggis Googled again!
69. Fried plantain I have also had fried bananas with cinnamon & sugar.
70. Chitterlings, or andouillette
71. Gazpacho
72. Caviar and blini
73. Louche absinthe-probably not
74. Gjetost, or brunost
75. Roadkill This is just gross!
76.Baijiu
77. Hostess Fruit Pie- probably have had this at one time
78. Snail- Again, D likes escargots. yuck
80. Bellini- if it's the cocktail, yes, I have tried it.
81. Tom - a turkey? if so, yes.
82. Eggs Benedict no eggs
83. Pocky
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant
85. Kobe beef
86. Hare
87. Goulash
88. Flowers not even the ones made out of frosting.
89. Horse
90. Criollo chocolate There's a shop nerby that sells cocolate made from the criollo plant. Honestly, I can't tell the difference.
91. Spam
92. Soft shell crab
93. Rose harissa
94. Catfish
95. Mole poblano
96. Bagel and lox
97. Lobster Thermidor
98. Polenta
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee- I'm not a coffee drinker
100. Snake

I learned that if have to Google it, I probably wont eat it!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit