Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Stand Up To Cancer




Don't forget about this! Also, September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. As some of you may remember, this cause is very dear to my heart. I posted a bit about it here and also included some videos. Not a day goes by that you don't hear about someone who has fallen victim to cancer. You may only hear about celebrities, but there are thousands and thousands more that are diagnosed each year. Way too many of them are children.
My step-sister lost her battle with leukemia a few years ago. She left two very young children without their mom. In recent years, I have heard about several people that I know personally that have been diagnosed. I, myself, had a little scare four years ago. I had a huge tumor in my ovary removed which contained pre-cancerous cells.
So please watch & Stand Up To Cancer!

No comments:

Ad Sense unit