Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco de Mayo... a day late.

So yesterday was the day that everyone decides that they want to be Mexican. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR! Less than 2 months ago those same people were Irish and chugging down green beer. Any excuse for a good party. And booze. I for one did not partake,. Not because I'm a party pooper, but simply because, I can't drink anymore. Well, technically, I can. I just can't have more than one froo froo drink or my ears start getting hot. And sometimes, even one is too much for me! Aside from that, I don't like Mexican food either. Although, on Saturday we went to Chevy's for my stepdad's birthday dinner. I like their steak fajitas. Actually, I only eat the steak part. Oh, and their tortilla chips and cheese dip are awesome. I guess, I do like some Mexican food.
While we were there, they had already set up for the big Cinco de Mayo shindig. Right down to the rows of port-a-potties outside. I watched snippets of the celebrations on the local news. Just as I suspected , not one Mexican in the crowd! So, to my real Mexican friends, I hope you had a nice Cinco de Mayo! To the rest of you, I hope you're not too hung over. : )

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Unfortunately, I only had an hour between getting of at work and having to be back at work on Monday, so no celebrating at my house - I guess veggie dogs aren't very Mexican!

Ad Sense unit