Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Nothing Better to Say Meme

Since I have nothing better to post, here goes:

Ten years ago: I was wearing the same size that I wore in High School. Not anymore. :(

Five things on today’s “to do” list: Buy stuff for Sunday's shindig, Attempt to color my roots by myself, Give myself a pedicure, Pay Bills, Commit to a weight loss plan, any plan.

Five Things I’d do if I was a billionaire: Not give myself pedis, Have a driver, Set my kids for life, Get a beach house, Give waaaay more to St. Judes,

Three bad habits: Loving Sweets, Talking to Myself ( Idon't answer myself though ;) ), Diet Coke

Five places I’ve lived: My parents House, A Rented Condo on the Beach (LOVED it!), My Townhouse & My House. All in Miami. Yeah, born, raised and never left!

Five jobs I’ve had: Candy counter in JC Penney, Receptionist, Unite Parcel SucksService, Real Estate Salesperson, Major Cruise Line

Five people I’m tagging: Whoever doesn't have anything else to blog about

3 comments:

Sheila said...

These are always fun; I'll do mine later!

Melissa said...

I bet it was fun to work for the cruise line - were you in an office, or did you get to travel?

doodlebugmom said...

How was your party?

Ad Sense unit