Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pickin's are slim this week

I know that I said that I was going to post weekly bargains, but this week has been really slow! Plus, I'm not getting out as much as I used to because of the crazy gas prices. My Target outings have been cut down to once a week. How am I supposed to find great stuff by only going once a week???

I did go today, although I did not find any outrageous deals, I did use my coupons. I have been clipping couons like forever. But, now I am actually using them. It used to be that I would clip & clip and never use them. I'm getting a bit better. I actually used $35 in coupons today at Target. I love B1G1 and big dollar off coupons!

This was my haul. Yes, I do hoard but whatever, it will get used. And before anone says anything about all the junk food, we are having several parties in the coming days. It's not all for me! I normally would not take pictures of all my crap, although I have in the past, but it's the only way that I can show Danny how much money I saved him! This way I can put it all away and just show him the pictures when he gets home. Funny thing though, I don't show him what I buy when I DON'T get a great deal!


Walgreens was next. I gotta love those register rewards. I paid $9.44 for all this and I will be getting $9 in rebates.

The only thing I have for ya'll this week is as follows:

Optive Lubricant Eye Drops. FREE after Rebate.

Wish-Bone Bountifuls Salad Dressing. FREE after Reabate. They only have 35 calories per serving! This will only be good if you buy between 5/30 and 6/1.

Since I love Slurpees, here's a B1G1 coupon.

Redbox DVD rentals. We don't have them here but if you do, use code 2672JC for a FREE dvd movie rental from Redbox. Just be sure to return it the next day by 9PM.

Hopefully, we'll have better deals next week.

No comments:

Ad Sense unit