Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Long Time, No See

I've been meaning to post pictures from this past weekend. But first, I have to say tha I love Wii Fit even though my body is hurting like crazy! Just goes to show how out of shape I am! Now, if only there was a game to keep me away from cake!

My brother, his wife and their girls came down from Colorado Springs. We haven't seen them in a gazillion 3 years. The girls have gotten so big! We had small shindig on Sunday and Danny roasted a pig. Yeah, I can do without the whole process, but I have to admit that it is yummy. I just can't decide which I like better, Hawaiian or Cuban Pig roast. We spent the entire day outside and fortunately the weather cooperated. Hot as heck but no rain. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures. We did, however, go to the zoo on Tuesday and hung out by the pool for a while. And I did take a bunch of pictures then.














Yeah, they charge $2 for some leaves to feed their giraffes!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Let me see if I have this straight - you pay to get in, and then, you pay to feed the animals, whose feed is supposed to be paid for by the admission fee?

That's just crazy.

Glad you guys had fun though!

Ad Sense unit