Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Come on Down!!!!

When I was about 7, I started watching The Price Is Right. I would play TPIR games on paper with my cousin. Yeah, we used our imagination back then... imagine that! Anyhoo, the big prizes back then were always fur coats & cars. PETA was probably picketing on a daily basis! The car price always started with a 3 or a 4. I can't even paint my house for that price today!
I used to love this show and I still watch when I get the chance. It's on at 11AM here for crissake! I have always wanted to go see TPIR live. And who knows, maybe I can be one of those that wins a host of fabulous prizes on TPIR! But first I have to "come on down" and not trip and fall on my face!


I just got tickets to a taping while we are in California! Yahoo! or maybe not. From what I hear people are lining up as early as the day before. We arrive at 11PM and the tickets are for the very next day. I booked a room for one night right across the street. So what we are going to do is this. The minute we get to the hotel & check in, I go to sleep and since Danny loves me so much he is going out to make the line. I have never in my entire life slept on a side walk. I have never made a line for concert tickets or X-Boxes, and I know I won't be able to now. so while he does, I will get some shut eye. According to him, he doesn't go on vacation to sleep, so there ya go! Maybe he will win all the fabulous prizes!



The rest of our trip will be spent mainly in San Diego. We have never been there so I hope it is a good choice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I've always wanted to go on that show. Let us know if one of you makes it on stage!

Melissa said...

That is too cool. Good luck!

Sheila said...

That's wonderful you got tickets for the show! I'm so happy for you!
I'm playing "catch up" today with my blog visiting - glad to hear you're getting ready to go on another trip! I don't like planes at all, and haven't been on one since 1996 - but I'll be on one in July... NOT looking forward to it!
You're going to have so much fun!! Maybe you'll get picked to play.. wouldn't that be exciting??

Ad Sense unit