Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm so cold!

I woke up to 53 dgrees F. I was FREEZING! Just the other day, I was laying out sweating my bum off at about 85F. No wonder Kari is getting sick. Weird weather patterns yet again.

Yesterday's news was shocking & terribly sad. I got a headache watching & thinking about the victims & their families. Just as I get headaches & heartaches thinking about our troops on a daily basis. I know this post makes no sense, just my ramblings of disgust.

I also want to link you to Heather. She really needs our prayers right now.
Bloggers are getting together to send Heather and her family some love! Jada and BooMama have organized a day of love for Wednesday, April 18th. Please read BooMama’s post all about the special day.

On a lighter note, Haley is hosting a contest for a Coach bag just for fun. Be sure to check it out and even if you don't want to enter, just say Hi.

4 comments:

Damselfly said...

I've been thinking about the Virginia Tech victims all day....

Diane Viere said...

I hope that you are feeling the warmth of the all the 'lovin' going on for Heather! Thanks for spreading the news.

Diane

Kim -today's creative blog said...

53? That is cold for you. You may have to wear long underware driving the girls to school. :)

Yes, I am just as disgusted and frustrated with all this sad crap going on.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad about Heather. I "met" her when she was designing my blog for me. I hope everything turns out fine for her and her family.

Ad Sense unit