Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

We are home! There is only so much I can take of all four of us in one hotel room with one bathroom! Plus, I have nowhere to kick Danny out to when he starts snoring! I did suggest that the louge chairs out by the pool looked quite comfy, but he did not seem to agree. Needless to say, I am kind of sleep deprived.

We went to the Saturday taping of Ellen's show. We got there around 11 AM and were able to chill in a lounge to about 1PM. At this time, they took us out to where the show would be taped. When I say "out", I mean "OUT". The show is taped outside. We sat there for a good 3 hours. I have a killer "farmer's tan", actually a burn on my right side, since that is where the sun hit me directly for 3 hrs. They were kind enough to give us water bottles, since I'm sure they didn't want a bunch of dead bodies in the audience. Whoever said that women don't sweat, that they perspire, flat out LIED!!! Thank God that I didn't forget my deodorant! The show was fun. There were tons of people. I would venture to guess about 1000 including the stand-by folks. I'm sure that I would enjoy a studio show better. The guests were John Cougar Mellencamp & John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) who is still yummy looking.


We were each given 1 year annual passes. Although I had sworn off theme parks, I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth so we went to the parks. If it were up to me they would have been on Ebay already (they each retail for $180) but Danny is a big kid. He doesn't mind the heat, the lines & the cranky people. So I see us going back several times before they expire. Oh Joy!


We watched the Mardi Gras Parade & caught a ton of beads! We didn't even have to flash anything! That would have been a scary sight though!


I'm happy to be home. I love my bed. Oh, and I hate 4 hour car rides!

*** I forgot to mention that the show airs on Wednesday. She has some really funny clips which almost made me pee my pants! Plus if you see a lady in a green top with white polka dots (looks like a maternity top), that's me!***



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the heads up - I'm going to have to set my DVR tomorrow!

It sounds like you had a great time.

Damselfly said...

Cool! I'll look for you. Sounds fun.

Must be theme park time. I keep seeing all these commercials and ads, and then there's Ellen's show....

Kim -today's creative blog said...

ooooh, I'm gonna have to watch! How lucky of you.

Nadine said...

What fun you had. I agree John Stamos preserved well.

Ad Sense unit