Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

I woke up this morning with a major case of morning sickness! No, I'm not prego. I just feel like my tummy is all in a knot and I'll barf any minute. Danny attributes it to nerves. I'm not a very good flyer. I have to take an Ativan & a Benadryl so that I can fall asleep. It's a 5 hour flight so for the sake of sanity, I need to be conked out. Remember, I got on my first flight a year and a half ago. I'm still learning. Plus, Danny doesn't like my nails embeded in his arm too much!

We leave at 8PM our time, arrive at 11PM Pacific Time, and Danny gets in line soo after for the "Fabulous 60 Minutes Price is Right!" :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You'll do fine. Have a great time! I hope you get picked to go on stage!

Nancywithajones said...

Bless your heart. That is so nerve racking. Maybe you can focus on HOW MUCH FUN YOU WILL HAVE IF YOU GET TO BE ON PRICE IS RIGHT WHEHEHWWW!
Love your blog!
have a fun and safe trip!

Sheila said...

I know just how you feel. I'm not a good flyer either; I'm scared to pieces of it. I'll be flying on a plane in July, and not looking forward to it! Just keep thinking of all the fun you'll have when you get there!

Ad Sense unit