Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What's the World Coming to???

I just read this and started thinking of what I was doing in 5th grade. I can guarantee that it never came close to that! I'm not saying that in 5th grade I did not like boys. My mom claims that I came out of the womb liking boys. I never thought that boys had cooties or anything like that. Actually, I was probably already wallpapering my bedroom with Shaun Cassidy posters. But this is outrageous! I cannot even imagine being the parent and being called in for that!

3 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Holy Crap!

That is the saddest thing I have read in a long time. You know it wasn't their first time........couldn't be. How horrible. That school has some "splanin" to do.

What is wrong with these students? Having sex? AND letting others watch? Unbelievable!

Damselfly said...

Wow. This is pretty shocking, but really, what are criminal charges going to do to/for these kids? One was 12 and another 13, which means they were probably held back a year (or two!) and may have learning and/or social problems. How sad.

Nadine said...

Doesn't that just break your heart that someone so young would be doing that? It's a shame.

Ad Sense unit