Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Spring Break Comes to an End


Although technically it is the girls' Spring Break, reap some benefits as well. I don't have to drag myself out of bed and drive them to school. I get to sleep an extra hour or so and that makes me happy. On the other hand, every thing around here goes back on schedule. I have been slacking on stuff that needs to get done around here and I usually am good about getting it done. Routine can sometimes be good.


It's been a lazy week, but it's time to get back to normal. I layed out by the pool trying to even out my farmers tan that I aquired at the Ellen taping last week. It didn't help much. I guess SPF 30 decided to wor for once. By the way those 2 white hills in the picture are my knees!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! Your knees look funny in the photo! Not funny looking, just funny! LOL!

Nadine said...

Back to normal...that's no fun. I like the picture.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, lol. Before I read the post, I thought it was a structure of some sort, lmao.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I thought they were your boobs! LOL
just teasing.

Damselfly said...

Fun shot!

Ad Sense unit