Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Pet Peeves

I must have a gazillion pet peeves. People might think that I am easily annoyed but I'm not. Honest. It's just certain things that bug the heck out of me. I found this site and although there are alot of repeats, I found myself saying "yep, I hear ya!".

Although I can probably fill a book with all my peeves I will limit myself for your sake.
Here are 3 of my peeves :

* People who can't wait their turn. Whether in line or in traffic, they try to cut in front of you one way or another. I also hate whe I am standing in line and the person behind me is literally on top of me! I like to step back and step on them on purpose. Ooops, I'm sorry! You shouldn't be on top of me you idiot!

* Store employees who do not acknowledge your presence with a simple hello. Along the same vein, they slam your change on the counter and don't even say Thank You.


* People who do not understand what a STOP sign is, especially a 4 way stop. I hate it when people attach themselves to the bumper of the car in front of them and just swing on through.

That's it for now. What are your pet peeves??

**** Oh my, how can I forget my major peeve. Women who pee all over the toilet seat! Yuck! A little common courtesy for crissake!****

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I second that "pee on the toilet seat" thing. I understand not wanting to touch the seat, and hovering above, but at least wipe it off!

My husband and I have something we call the BCC, or Bulb Conservation Club. It's what we call it when drivers don't use their turn signals - as in, they must be conserving their light bulbs.

(My other pet peeve is my office mate. She listens to her music all day, every day, at a rather annoying volume. I'm such a doormat, I don't say anything, but the other day I commented on a song that was playing. She said, "You can hear that?" Um, yeah, we're in the same office with just a small cubicle divider between us. I can hear just fine!)

Nancywithajones said...

HAHA YES I agree with your pet peeves girl TOtally.
My others:

~ snarky no gooders.. You know the people who have to have something ugly and negative to say No matter what the occasion. why cant you just be happy man geez ROFL

~ RUDE store employees.. I went into target to return the left over birthday party supplies it was 7 bucks worth of stuff YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGH IT WAS 700$ (AND I was giving it right back to them lol) The lady was so snotty and rude like it was her personal stuff and just snotty.
HATE THAT!

~ The other ... people who ignore their kids in a store when they go Mama mama mama MAMAAAA and keep saying it FOR GOSH SAKES ANSWER THE KID SO THEY WILL HUSH.

I really am a pleasant person rofl THose things just annoy me rofl

doodlebugmom said...

My biggest pet peeve is when customer calls or stops in the store (I work in ag business) and insists on talking to a man. So I go find Tom or Mike. But it always makes me smile when Tom or Mike has to come back and find me to find the part, chemical, or answer :D

have a great trip!

Ad Sense unit