Just for You... Reviews by Lissete

Photobucket

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Dream of (being) Jeannie


I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Doesn't seem like much to me, but everyone says it's the "healthy" way to do it. I want instant gratification! I don't want to wait months & months before I can fit into my clothes. I wish I could twitch my nose or blink my eyes and voila! And while I have that power, I'd blink myself a whole new wardrobe as well!


The withdrawl headaches are gone and I'm not feeling as weak anymore, so that's a good thing. I'm not a good dieter since I'm not a very good eater. I can't for the life of me eat if I am not hungry, so that small meals 6x a day thing is out. I don't eat veggies, so about 90% of the diets are out. I also don't eat eggs or seafood. While I'm at it, I don't like Mexican, Sushi, Indian, Thai or Greek. Actually, I don't like much of anything. I'm basic meat & potatoes kind of gal, with an occasional Italian adventure. And of course, cake!


Anyhoo, there's another contest at 5 Minutes for Mom. They're giving away one of those cool digital frames that I can't afford! Check it out! I LOVE contests!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Yeah, I can see what you mean about it being hard for you to diet - you don't like veggies?? Or seafood? Usually two big things that are low in calories, but filling (and healthy!)
How about chicken? Or fruits? They would be your next best thing.
Anyway, congrats on losing the 5 lbs. That's a good start!

Damselfly said...

Wow, way to go -- 5 pounds in 2 weeks is pretty good, but I know what you mean when you wish it could be faster.

Thanks for your comment. BTW, I'm in Broward...

Anonymous said...

I love Mexican and SUshi! (came by Damselfly). Anyway yeah I love CAKE TOO! There's been Edy's and BReyer's ice cream sales at PUBLIX so we've been buying that too.

I'm in Brevard country!

Melissa said...

Hey, that's not bad weight loss! You sound like my sister, the vegetarian who doesn't like vegetables.

Kailani said...

Yes, I saw that photo frame contest. Pretty cool!

Congrats on losing the weight. I know I don't have the determination to diet! LOL!

Kailani
An Island Life

Ad Sense unit